Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm sitting in the library right now, killing an hour before my calc lecture. I figured it was time for an update. Incase anyone cares, I'll talk about my weekend. On friday my night basically consisted of playing pool in the union for several hours (I'm still not good), then going over to the BARH dining hall, which is within another residence hall. It is better food sometimes, but you need to know somone who lives in BARH to let you in, so we only go once in a while. We then played some frisbee for a while. I am actually becoming semi-decent. Then we played some more pool before going to a midnight showing of Shrek 3 on campus. I fell asleep during the movie, but it was still fun. Saturday we met some guys from the frat Alpha Chi Rho who drove us up to Crossgates Mall to see Balls of Fury which was really funny. We discovered that Albany is only 15 minutes away by car even though it is an hour by bus, so getting a ride was awesome. We hung out back at their house for a little bit afterwards and met some other freshman who were there. All in all we had a really good time. AXR was actually a cool frat compared to some of the others who have forced social events like clambakes where no one actually talk to one another. If I was a guy I might consider joining a frat, but I don't think I'd ever join a sorority. Most of the girls here are weird. I spent most of yesterday sleeping and doing homework, which was somewhat productive. At this point my classes rank in order of difficulty: Chem, Physics, Psych, Calc. I only ranked psych harder than calc because I'm a little behind on the reading, but both classes are really easy for me. We've started new material in Calc, but I understand it entirely.
I guess that's about it for now. I'm going to try to do some actual work before my lecture at 11, so I'll end this entry here.

1 comment: