Adam says my blog is getting owned by Kara's. While my once a month boring updates may be partially to blame, it really is hard to compete with a professional web designer. Maybe I'm just not the blogging type. Nonetheless, a bad blog is better than no blog. Or is it the other way around? Whatever.
Days left at RPI keep decreasing, and it's really bittersweet. I'm looking forward to going home and seeing Mom and Dad and starting my new job, but at the same time I'm apprehensive. I feel like I'll have that "working full-time" excitement for maybe a month before wishing I was back at school with my friends. I guess I'm just nervous.
We're going up to Nick's ski house in Vermont tonight for one last RPI escape before finals. We're supposed to get really nice weather on Saturday so we were looking for a beach or swimming hole to go to during the day. There's a place called The Ledges nearby that looked perfect, until we realized it's actually a nudist beach. It may or may not work out.
After this weekend we just have a half week of classes, a few reading days, and then finals. That happened way too fast. I can't believe I'm already halfway through college. Grade-wise, I'm pretty average. I think I'm looking at A range in Finance and Philosophy, B range in Economics and DSA, and I will probably re-take CompOrg. 20 credits was too many. The good news is I'm pretty confident that my cumulative GPA will remain above 3.0 and I can retake CompOrg next semester without setting myself back or taking more than 16 credits at any point in time. No worries.
On a side note, Adam bought me flowers the other day for no reason. I have such a nice boyfriend :)
I'm not sure what being a web designer has to do with blogging. If you want I can revamp your blog again. Maybe it's time for change?
ReplyDeleteErin you are half way through college! OMG that's crazy.
Please don't go to a nudist beach with all your friends. That's way too many mental images I do not need floating around my head.
No worries
ReplyDelete