Ten hours in and my birthday is already amazing. We went out to the thunderdome party last night and it was wicked fun. Fun because it was a party at I turned 19 at midnight, but mostly because it was the first time we've ever ALL been out to a good party like that. Last year I mostly went out with Nancy or Lauren or Cihan or whoever, but never with our whole group. There were maybe ten of us and it was amazing. At midnight they shut off the music and Alex picked me up and carried me around the room while everybody sang Happy Birthday. I love my friends.
When the party died down we walked back to RAHPs and watched TV eating oreos and the leftover calzones that Adam made for my pre-birthday dinner. Then I walked back to my room and fell into bed. When I woke up this morning I saw that Sarah put Happy Birthday streamers on my door last night. Today will be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment