Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good news: I'm coming home Saturday!

Bad news: I think I caught a cold walking back in the rain from downtown where I had my car fixed. Maybe mom will make chicken soup...

Good news: My car is fixed! The roads in troy suck really bad and a pothole/curb/i dont really know when or how it happened caused me to injure my tire, spindle, and ball bearings. My brakes also suck, but I didn't want to pay to fix them just yet since it's not urgent.

Bad news: The repair was expensive. More than I want to admit to on blogspot. I guess that answers my question of whether or not I'm going to work at the cellphone store next week.

Good news: I'm working at the cellphone store next week!

2 comments:

  1. you know you cant stay away

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i come visit and get free verizon stuff?

    ...or can i just come visit?

    ReplyDelete