I'm sitting in computer science at the moment, listening to the professor teach us how to create arrays like I did for Kara's homework. The most amusing part of lecture is watching him type a program and trying to guess how many typos he will make, and how many times he will pretend he didn't make a typo. Everyone in class sits quietly as he types out 5 or 6 typos in only a few lines of code and laughs to themselves when he looks surprised at the amount of errors that show up upon building the program. The best part is when you see the words "fatal linker error".
Yesterday I had my first exam in Diff. Eq. I think I did fairly well, but it's hard to tell since there were only four questions. Judging by the back tests from this professor's previous classes it seems like he's fairly lax on grading and gives a lot of partial credit, so hopefully I did well. Today I have the first exam in my other math class, Multivar, which I think should be pretty easy. It's not until 3:00 today so I still have time to review some things this afternoon.
I miss sassy. Kara texted me a picture of her looking adorable on the couch yesterday. It was so mean. I can't wait to visit the city next weekend. Phantom of the Opera will be very cool, and I'm excited to visit with Kara and Joe and Pallybear and Sassy. Why did Pallybear get prescendence over Sassy?
PB just did a victory dance.
ReplyDeletei'll stop sending you pictures. i know its mean. but shes just so friggin cute i couldnt help myself.
see you soon!!!!!!!