Monday, February 18, 2008
First and foremost, I would like to thank both Kara and Joe for showing me an awesome time this weekend and Mom and Dad for taking us all to see Phantom of the Opera. I had a great weekend. Friday night Kara and Joe took me out to experience New York City nightlife (again), which was really fun. Saturday we met up with Mom and Dad and went to the New York City Transit Museum, a Brazilian steakhouse called Carne Valle, and Phantom of the Opera. Talk about a great day. Sunday we went out to breakfast and Kara and I went to the movies to see Definately, Maybe. We ate chicken soup that Kara made for Joe's cold and stayed in for the night playing cards and watching more movies. Today we got pizza before I left and I am now back at RPI. I arrived at the train station to see my friend Adam asleep on a bench waiting for me with a sign that said my name on his chest. It was funnier than I'm describing it. All in all I had an awesome weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for coming!! we love when you visit!! <3
ReplyDeletealso, your friend Adam sounds awesome.
ReplyDelete