Studying has basically consumed the last few weeks of school for me. This week is the last round of exams and next week is finals, so consequently I have made my new home on the second floor of the Folsom Library. Right now I am taking a break from doing practice tests for my physics exam tonight. Yesterday I had my last calc exam which went ok. If I had to guess I'd say high B, low A, hopefully. The one thing that could have contributed to a lower grade would be the fact that there was one question on projectile motion where velocity at an angle had to be calculated. I know how to do this easily from physics, but when you need to calculate (160/340√3)^2 by hand, it gets unneccesarily time consuming. But I did understand all the material, so hopefully I did as well as I think I did.
I've done so much physics and calculus withing the past 24 hours that my mind has started to model situations in mathematical form on instinct. My facebook status is currently "Erin is studying to the nth degree where n approaches infinity." I am also all too aware of the fact that the amount of studying I will get done is equal to the integral of the rate at which I study, and that if n really does approach infinity, then the boundaries of this integral are t=0 and t=infinity. In this case, the integral must be evaluated using limits.
Ok. I seriously need to get away from this school. That sounded way too RPI.
No comments:
Post a Comment