Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two more days of classes until thanksgiving break! I feel really burnt out by school and could use a break, but I know most of my time needs to be spent studying for my chemistry exam the wednesday after I get back. I hate chemistry. I'm never taking it again. The weekend needs to get here sooner.
On a more exciting note, I may have schemed a way to bring my car here. My friend Dennis got a parking permit because he has a job but he's not using it because his car was broken and now he sold it and doesn't plan on getting a new one any time soon. As long as I'm sure he's serious about giving (or selling) me his permit, I may just eat the $36 bus ticket home and drive my car back. i figure worst case scenario if he gets a car next semester and needs it back I just won't bring my car back after winter break. If this works out I will be very excited. Maybe I will even get a job and get my own permit.
It's pouring out today and I am cold and wet. I despise inclimate weather.
4 days until Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. cool! having your car would be way more convenient. but you shouldnt get a job if youre so stressed with school.

    see you in 3 days!!!

    ReplyDelete