Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got my backpack in the mail yesterday, finally. I love it. It has a much better shape than the rpi backpack and feels better on. I used it today for the first time, although I only had one class. I had Calc today, which is still a breeze. On friday I have a quiz on integration which is AP Calc review and next week I have my first exam. I'm not worried at all. I'm also finally understanding the physics homework. I honestly think the source of all my frustration was the online system telling me my correct answers were wrong, but whatever. It's working now.

I love college. By this point it feels like home. It feels like I've been here way longer than three weeks. I love my friends. I love my roommate. I love the campus. It's really nice to walk around at night when it's cool out. It's safe and there's always something to do. They have movies projected in a lecture hall on weekends, and this month there are always rush activities happening. When there's nothing going on we hang out in the dorms or outside and just do whatever. Last night my friend Christian taught me to skateboard. Of course I am terrible and couldn't go for more than 10 feet without getting scared and jumping off, but it was pretty fun. I am having such a good time here. I love college.

1 comment:

  1. aw eri it sounds like youre having such a good time.

    ps. sassy would love for you to visit (and of course i would too)

    ReplyDelete